$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 14

Much confusion over milk

Posted By: Scott (O-)
Date: Tuesday, 20 June 2000, at 2:53 p.m.

I have read much in the book about dairy and it obviously suggests that for O blood types to avoid most dairy products including milk and also that butter and some mozarella cheese are neutrals. What is confusing to me, however, are the many posts I have read on this message board concerning milk. I have followed up posts from various people on this message board including Weston A. Price foundation which has a link to realmilk.com. This link gloriously pronounces the benefits of drinking whole, not skim, milk and all of it's included fats and also butter. It also says that pastuerization is not good at all and even says that raw milk is the healthiest. Authors of this web-site sign their names followed by so and so who raised their kids on milk, cream, butter, eggs, and meat.

Another recent link to notmilk.com on this message board proposes the exact opposite, that drinking any dairy products are harmful, full of antibiotics and cause many degenerative diseases and should be avoided by all.

Needless to say, all this conflicting 'expert' information out there is to say the least, very confusing. For that matter, all this information about this blood type diet is also confusing in relation to other information out there.

On that note, I have been on this O type diet for about 4 months now and have done quite well in losing about 20 pounds so far. I have eliminated most wheat, dairy and corn products as much as I can and try by reading labels. I have for some time now eliminated most processed, boxed and 'convenient' type foods for fresh and frozen when fresh not available.

I guess my whole point is, just like most opinions on almost anything, including politics, milk, this eat right for your blood diet, there is so much conflicting information that are just as convincing one way as there is another way and so many adamant people and their opinions for each side, that is once again...TOO MUCH CONFUSING!!!

Sorry to ramble and offer no suggestions or anything. I do like this board very much but it does get hard to read almost exact opposite opinions offering their scientific proof. Which one do you beleive and why?

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved