$title


Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.




View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 13




Re: Fish, seaweeds- how pervasive is mercury?

Posted By: Gill (A)
Date: Monday, 24 April 2000, at 7:21 p.m.

In Response To: Fish, seaweeds, sea salt, and mercury? (Robert Colt)

Thanks Robert - I've wondered about this too - especially fish. And about putting seaweed into the compost heap, which i do. Does the mercury leach into the soil and then the vegies?

Also i wonder what substance it is in fish that binds with mercury and whether it exists anywhere else in nature in a form that humans could ingest? I think it was on this board, someone was talking about cilantro (coriander) having the capacity to chelate the blood. (I have four healthy plants in the garden now) Does this chelation void mercury too as well as other heavy metals? Anyone know? If not, I'll have a go at researching it.

The reverberations from the Epstein interview, and films like Erin Brockovich, Rachel Carson's Silent Spring (the first to make big waves in the media) keep on rolling don't they.

Someone I know believes that no matter what disease or chemical/industrial scourge attacks human survival, about 5% will adapt/mutate to cope with it. Hmmm. Tough on the other 95% though. It's such a challenge to keep a sane and balanced outlook. Not ignore it, to take reasonable precautions yet without going into fear and obsession. Personally I have to locate it all in a much broader framework or I'd starve to death.

Cheers

Gill

P.S. As an A I'd prefer to believe Sally Fallon.


Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:



GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved