$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 13

Re: Dr D'Adamo says about microwaves...

Posted By: Vernabright O+
Date: Sunday, 16 April 2000, at 11:28 p.m.

In Response To: microwaves ? (Elaine DeDella (B+))

I found this info in the section ER4YT FAQ on the home page. Scroll down until you find the section titled, Raw or cooked? It's 3/4's of the way down.
In it, Dr D'Adamo mentions the types of containers to use for cooking and also mentions microwaves for short time use.

Quoting Dr D'Adamo FAQ's
"I general type O seems to do better on foods which are raw or uncooked. Whether this is the result of many of the enzymes remaining in the food which they are better able to benefit from, I do not know. Other than that, the only injunctions that I ask of my patients is to refrain from using aluminum cookery, opting instead for cast iron, pyrex or whatever. Microwave cooking is indeed very convenient, and I think for generalized heating of individual ingredients is probably not much of an issue, though I find that using microwave to head complex mixtures of foods just blends all their flavors together."

Cookery FAQ's

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved