$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 13

Protein Powder for Type O's

Posted By: Allan
Date: Sunday, 9 April 2000, at 2:15 p.m.

I know a lot of you have been searching for a protein powder compatible with the type O diet, so I thought I would share one with you. I am following the Zone Diet along with the Blood Type diet, so it is necessary to get a little protein with each snack and meal. Also, even though, I am an O, I do not tolerate eggs too well, so I need a protein source for the mornings, and I don't like eating meat in the mornings....At any rate, whatever reason you need the powder, I have found a good one..It is a Organic, Hypo-Allergenic Brown Rice Protein, made by NutriBiotic Co. in Lakeport CA. It comes in plain (which is for O's of course) and Vanilla (which is not for O's). Just be careful if you find this product in your health food store, because it is easy to mix up the vanilla with the plain. It is a dairy free, vegetarian protein, containing no soy, (which is a problem for all you low thyroid people out there--soy does block thyroid function-refer to Dr. Andrew Weils lastest book), milk, egg, yeast, corn, wheat, sugars, or preservatives.. I hope this helps anyone in search of a good protein source. Please e-mail me if you have questions, or just want to share your experiences.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved