$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 13

Re: What good news, Bill!! Psoriatic Arthritis: P.S.

Posted By: Bill de Creeft O+
Date: Wednesday, 2 February 2000, at 5:39 a.m.

In Response To: Re: What good news, Bill!! Psoriatic Arthritis (Bill de Creeft O+)

Steve! I forgot to tell you I eat LOTS of artichokes....!! I love 'em and I just dip the leaves in olive oil. When I was a small kid I lived in Spain Spanish father, American mother) until the Spanish Civil War and all kids there ate artichokes raw. I still do! Just dip them in oil and they're like a salad. I eat them three or four times a week...Hey! Cheaper than Medecine!!..So who knows, maybe it has helped me. I know I crave them and feel good when I eat them. and they're HB and they're good for your liver...which is what's behind all this.Once you get your liver clean all this stuff will go away
Only other thing I can think of is I eat a lot of oysters..it's a new industry in Homer and I eat a dozen on tue.(the day they come in ) and another dozen on Fridays. I started that because they made my arthritic twinges feel better within minutes. I like them raw with lemon juice and cayenne pepper(HB). They're raised across the Bay here so no danger of hepatitus but cooked helped too. Lots of Omega 3 oils.
Hope I'm not monopolizing the board but I'm a fanatic about getting ourselves well without drugs..They wanted to give me Methatrexate(Chemotherapy) !! That's why I'm sold on this diet; It's not about "getting well" it's about getting in tune with the way our bodies were built.I'll be quiet now for a while because I'm going to bed !?! Bill

Kachemak Air Service,Inc.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved