$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 13

Re: What good news, Bill!! Psoriatic Arthritis

Posted By: Bill de Creeft O+
Date: Wednesday, 2 February 2000, at 5:02 a.m.

In Response To: Re: What good news, Bill!! (steve o)

Hi Steve
That's backwards from me alright!Are you doing EVERYTHING? Reading the labels on everything you eat and put on your body? I even found that the shampoo I was using had an effect.Nothing with wheat or corn inside or out?Grocery store beef is really bad.I got rid of my arthritis by stopping beef and egg yolks. Gotta say that now I go exactly by the er4yt diet now eat eggs about 3 times a week no problem. I eat a lot of salmon and halibut, and have red meat 4 or 5 times a week for breakfast; lamb chops or buffalo meat....never beef.I've got a good friend who's a cattle rancher says the ear implants are prostoglandins..says supposed to be done once in a calf's life but each succesive buyer does it. I was on 150mg of indocin a day;Indocin is a prostoglandin inhibitor. Didn't compute !!that was 15 years ago. Not even an aspirin since. But the psoriasis wouldn't go away unless I could lie in the sun and then it was , of course temporary.Lessee;I even quit the one-a day vitamins cold...had bad things for O's.No coconut oil...I use Curel on my skin, no trouble with that. Still have rough spots on my legs but that's the cold weather and they're fading fast.I'm drinking lots of black cherry juice(100%..natural food shelf)I took about 3 baths in dead sea salts when I was the worst. I took olive leaf extract for a few days.I think spelt and barley "get" me so for now it's just meat and vegetables.That's all I can think of!?! How long have you been strictly on the diet? Stay in touch , Steve, you're gonna make it.It's wheat or corn somewhere you haven't found yet.My patient wife makes me lamb or moose roasts and then in the morning I heat some slices in a pan and start the day ready to go! Hang in there and get back to me. READ EVERY LABEL ON EVERYTHING !! Your friend Bill

Kachemak Air Service,Inc.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved