$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 12

ER4YT helped my friend w/endometriosis

Posted By: Edna O+
Date: Wednesday, 12 January 2000, at 10:48 a.m.

In Response To: endometriosis and ER4YT (lauren)

Hi, Lauren. My friend who got me to look at ER4YT in the first place, now does not really follow it--actually, she doesn't follow it, but she does eat fairly close to the O diet anyway, with two GLARING exceptions--she eats wheat and some corn.

Anyway, she has commented to me several times when I've tried to get her to really do the O diet that, when she's gone a week or two following it, her endometriosis symptoms are so much better, it's like night and day. But, she says it is too hard to follow the diet with a 15-year old son and husband who don't. I say: 1.) They are all O's, so since she does all the cooking and shopping--go dictator on their butts; and 2.) If she doesn't want to do that, just eat the way she wants to eat for herself, and don't worry about them. But, I always have to re-learn that I can't make anyone else do what they either don't want to do or aren't ready to do. Anyway, the point is, when she even remotely attempts to be even somewhat compliant, she notices a significant abatement in her symptoms.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved