$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 12

Type O and gambling addiction

Posted By: Renee (O)
Date: Sunday, 2 January 2000, at 1:28 p.m.

Really I know that blood type has nothing to do with having a gambling addiciton, but I really need to vent. I am still in the same clothes I put on Saturday, I haven't eatin anything, I haven't quite got all the dirt from underneath my nails from playing the slot machines and I got a pocket full of Canadian change I have no idea what I will do with it. Doesn't this sound like a pretty picture.

I quit gambling nine years ago (I thought) and haven't even, as much as, bought a lotto ticket and never thought I would again. It seemed to be a breeze to quit. I just remember telling myself that I would never gamble again, and that was that. But, for the first time in nine years, I looked back just long enough to fall on my a-s. I feel like I just had a bad nightmare, and wish someone would pinch me and all this would go away. This addiction is a deep-dark secret I have kept even from most of my family, so I really feel like I have no one to turn to.

I can't explain what game over me, it all just happened and I kept going back for more. At one point, I had even made most of my money back, but the issue here isn't winning or losing, it's the high--the god awful high.

Anyway, I am glad I didn't win because that would have been more disasterous--I would still be there. I am probably not making much sense. I have a call into my homeopathic doctor because I really feel I need a remedy and I am wondering why I had to put myself through this again, even if it is only one day out of nine year. The money is nothing compared to what it did to my self esteem.

Anyone else ever had this problem? If so, I would love to hear from you.

Renee

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved