$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 12

Re: Cervical displasia and ER4YT. . .

Posted By: d.d.(A+)
Date: Wednesday, 1 December 1999, at 1:58 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Cervical displasia and ER4YT. . . (Nancy Stunkard-A+)

Nancy,

You addressed your response to Sonia, but it sounded like you were referring to my message, so I'll answer.

You're welcome. I don't know the details of what my test said except that the abnormal cell count had been high enough to raise a red flag. According to my OBGYN there is a huge range for this condition, from very mild like mine, to cancer. She said it's not uncommon for this condition to surface and dissappear on it's own, because cells are continually dying off and new ones born.

With yours being a possible lesion, I wouldn't wait to have another pap. I would see if I could get a doctor to take the next step in examining the cells more closely. Sometimes aggressive is better. You don't want to wait around for cancer to develop if you can intercept. If this doctor doesn't make you feel comfortable, look for someone else, but don't wait too long if they said you have a lesion.

I can't remember the name of the lab right now, I'll look it up and let you know.

Try some breathing exercises daily, the one Peter mentioned is great where you alternate nostrils. It will calm you down and allow you to think clearly. We're all here for you Nancy, let us know what happens!

d.d.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved