Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 12

Re: Price studied the Masai

Posted By: Selma O+
Date: Tuesday, 30 November 1999, at 11:51 a.m.

In Response To: Re: me too (Alice O-)

Dr. Weston Price studied the diets of the Masai--they also consumed their liver raw!--and yes they did drink milk both raw and cultured. They consumed some vegtables and fruits but was primarily a meat/dairy diet. They were physically very strong, tall people with perfectly straight teeth and no cavities--(price was a dentist and believed that dental health was a sign to the overall health of the individual/society)--I don't have Dr. Price's book so I don't have all of the details.--There are so many long lived and healthy groups of people that consumed milk heavily or cultured milk products that I still have a hard time believing that dairy is bad for all type O's---- has Dr. D done studies with organic milk, cultured, from healthy gurnesy/jursey cows (not the holstein! which is man modified breed)......

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved