$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 12

Re: Price studied the Masai

Posted By: Selma O+
Date: Tuesday, 30 November 1999, at 11:51 a.m.

In Response To: Re: me too (Alice O-)

Dr. Weston Price studied the diets of the Masai--they also consumed their liver raw!--and yes they did drink milk both raw and cultured. They consumed some vegtables and fruits but was primarily a meat/dairy diet. They were physically very strong, tall people with perfectly straight teeth and no cavities--(price was a dentist and believed that dental health was a sign to the overall health of the individual/society)--I don't have Dr. Price's book so I don't have all of the details.--There are so many long lived and healthy groups of people that consumed milk heavily or cultured milk products that I still have a hard time believing that dairy is bad for all type O's---- has Dr. D done studies with organic milk, cultured, from healthy gurnesy/jursey cows (not the holstein! which is man modified breed)......

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved