Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 12

Re: More people on ERFYT

Posted By: Heather Stock
Date: Monday, 15 November 1999, at 1:25 p.m.

In Response To: More people on ERFYT (Ed (A+) Maragliano)

Not only does this program help you maintain a healthy weight, it helps keep your body healthy. I am type A, 31 age, always been slim, and never ever worried about gaining weight or what I was eating. I used to eat junk foods galore -- fast food, baked goods, chips and cheesy this cheesy that. I ate barely no vegetables or fruit. It caught up with me. Last month I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. By taking my anti-inflammatory meds and eating nutritionally, and not combining protein with starch in a meal, I am feeling great and am focused on being in great health. YES!! WE CAN ALL ACHIEVE GREAT HEALTH & HAPPINESS!!

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved