$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 12

Re: Family pressure.

Posted By: Renee (O)
Date: Monday, 25 October 1999, at 4:15 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I'm Psyched!! (Vicki)

Vicki,

Before eating ER4YT, my ankles and wrists were constantly inflamed with arthritis, my stomach was bloated and radiated with pain, I had acid reflux, and I was 25 lbs heavier than I am now. I am only 44 years old--what would become of me in 10 more years if I hadn't found ER4YT. I wouldn't be able to walk, that's for sure, not to mention what kind of trouble my liver would be in. I don't know what kind of problems brought you to ER4YT, but I am sure you must have something that is bothering your body. I am not sure what I would say to my family, but I tell my friends that I have to live with the consequences of my actions, and I want to live without pain and dis-ease. Your family will get over it and in the end you will be a role model.

Renee

sugar craving

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved