Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 12

Re: Family pressure.

Posted By: Renee (O)
Date: Monday, 25 October 1999, at 4:15 p.m.

In Response To: Re: I'm Psyched!! (Vicki)

Before eating ER4YT, my ankles and wrists were constantly inflamed with arthritis, my stomach was bloated and radiated with pain, I had acid reflux, and I was 25 lbs heavier than I am now. I am only 44 years old--what would become of me in 10 more years if I hadn't found ER4YT. I wouldn't be able to walk, that's for sure, not to mention what kind of trouble my liver would be in. I don't know what kind of problems brought you to ER4YT, but I am sure you must have something that is bothering your body. I am not sure what I would say to my family, but I tell my friends that I have to live with the consequences of my actions, and I want to live without pain and dis-ease. Your family will get over it and in the end you will be a role model.

sugar craving

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved