$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 11

Re: Supplement economics

Posted By: Shannon O+
Date: Wednesday, 29 September 1999, at 3:17 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Supplement economics (Kathleen Smith (B+))

Wow, what great posts!! I am truly inspired to find the extra money in my budget. I have my homework cut out for me. I don't go to the fast food restaurants and I don't spend my money on clothes and fancy cosmetics but I will sit down tonight and find some corners to cut!! (too many CD's and books) I am getting a review in November so I should be getting a raise as well. I was hoping to use that money for the ER4YT bars and powder ( I can NOT wait for those to come out).

Quick question....when I do have extra $$$ I purchase bladderwrack and DGL...if I buy the supplements do I still need to purchase these two herbs??? I buy the bladderwrack for metabolism and the DGL for my stomach.

Thank you EVERYBODY!!!!

Shannon

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved