$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 11

Endometriosis - a B problem too

Posted By: J.D. (B+)
Date: Saturday, 25 September 1999, at 2:30 p.m.

In Response To: Endometriosis: why does A diet work? Cherchez la DAIRY (^heidi^)

Hi, all - I had endometrosis VERY badly about 12 years ago and the pain was so bad for over half the month that I finally had a complete hysterectomy. I haven't had any problem since, but I didn't know anything about ER or dietary factors. My advice to your wife, Steve, is NOT wait until it's so bad that she becomes desperate for relief. By that time, she won't want to give diet and supplementation the time it requires to rid her body of the problem. You say she isn't convinced that the pain's less severe when she stays away from meat. Try to get her to agree to an experiment - two weeks w/no meat at all and see how she feels, then two weeks w/lots of red meat. If that doesn't convince her, give it time - the pain doesn't go away by itself if you're not doing something about it. It gets MUCH worse. I'd give anything to have had a choice whether or not to have surgery. I thank God I had my children already before I was faced w/that Non-choice. Printout Steve's comments and keep it handy. As the intensity of the pain increases, she'll become more receptive to a lifestyle change via ER. God bless you.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved