Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 10

Re: Help

Posted By: Barbara (O) INTJ
Date: Friday, 30 July 1999, at 11:50 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Help (sc (O), ISFP/Artisan Composer)

Hi Daylene,

I do hope that you will try this eating plan. It is amazing the health benefits that you can gain from following it. I was convinced that the book was wrong about my being able to eat tomatoes. It seemed that I would get a bad reaction to tomatoes (joint pain) whenever I ate them. However, I decided to give it a try, and found out that I could eat them after all! Which is great, as I love tomatoes in my salad.

One thing to be aware of, though. Yeast infections can be caused by an imbalance in your system due to frequent antibiotic use, either now, or in the past. If that is the case, you will need to give the diet a chance to heal your body and remove the toxins from your body.

Also, wearing tight clothing, which doesn't allow air circulation, can contribute to a yeast infection.

Hope you feel better soon.

Messages in This Thread

• Help
    Daylene Lewis -- Thursday, 29 July 1999, at 12:02 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved