$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 10

Re: Help

Posted By: Barbara (O) INTJ
Date: Friday, 30 July 1999, at 11:50 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Help (sc (O), ISFP/Artisan Composer)

Hi Daylene,

I do hope that you will try this eating plan. It is amazing the health benefits that you can gain from following it. I was convinced that the book was wrong about my being able to eat tomatoes. It seemed that I would get a bad reaction to tomatoes (joint pain) whenever I ate them. However, I decided to give it a try, and found out that I could eat them after all! Which is great, as I love tomatoes in my salad.

One thing to be aware of, though. Yeast infections can be caused by an imbalance in your system due to frequent antibiotic use, either now, or in the past. If that is the case, you will need to give the diet a chance to heal your body and remove the toxins from your body.

Also, wearing tight clothing, which doesn't allow air circulation, can contribute to a yeast infection.

Hope you feel better soon.

Messages in This Thread

• Help
    Daylene Lewis -- Thursday, 29 July 1999, at 12:02 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved