$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 10

Re: "A" sisters aren't convinced. Any ideas?

Posted By: Andrea Cayea
Date: Thursday, 29 July 1999, at 8:17 p.m.

In Response To: Re: "A" sisters aren't convinced. Any ideas? (Shirley Stonehouse)

Those sisters! I have two both O. One has been to see Peter and still can't bring her self to do the ER thing. The other has been following Gary Null for so long that it would break her heart to find out that being a vegetarian is not the right thing for her. My vege type O sister suffers from depression as well. Any connection? I figure time will catch up to them. eventually they will come around. We are to the point where we can't even bring it up because we don't agree. Over the winter my nonvege. sister had a very bad sinus/respitory infection she asked me at the time," Why do I have all this phlegm?" I responded" Maybe too much wheat and dairy?" She responded" but I eat very little wheat'. I dont even talk about it any more. What makes it diffucult is that I love them and would like nothing better then to see them feel their best. It has created a distance between us. Keep talking and sharing good times, the closer you become to them and the more acceptance they feel the easier it will be whan the right time comes. Are the brothers any easier? Andrea A

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved