$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 10

Re: Help

Posted By: Shirley Stonehouse
Date: Thursday, 29 July 1999, at 1:10 p.m.

In Response To: Help (Daylene Lewis)

Hi Daylene:

I've known my blood type for years (Type A+) - the hospital automatically did it years ago when I had my first baby. Now, you can have a simple blood test (usually ordered by your Dr.) or he/she may already have it noted in your file.

Your best bet would be to buy the book because it's great to be able to refer back it to from time to time. I also bought the Cook Right 4 Your Type and that is my bible. It's chock full of great recipes and underscores a lot of information in the first book.

Don't just read the section regarding your own blood type ... it's really interesting to know the corelation/differences of all types. There's a great section on eating right in regards to diseases/conditions - great to know what we can do to rid ourselves or avoid them althogether.

Good Luck and you'll be so glad you made the investment.
Best Regards
Shirley

Messages in This Thread

• Help
    Daylene Lewis -- Thursday, 29 July 1999, at 12:02 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved