Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 10

Re: I use Eden Organic Tamari Soy Sauce

Posted By: Edna (O+)
Date: Monday, 5 July 1999, at 3:02 p.m.

In Response To: I use Eden Organic Tamari Soy Sauce (Bob G(O)Delightfull; Yet Oblique)

Interesting, because Eden is the company who makes these wonderful, organic, jarred Adzuki beans that I had years ago and still remember. I don't like most beans, but these Adzuki beans were GOOD. I think they were adzuki beans. Are adzuki beans kind of beige/sand colored? If not, they may have been great northern beans. It was a looooooooooooong time ago! Anyway, now that I have a brand, I can request it at the HFS, so thanks, Bob. (I used to love tamari on popcorn, but can't have popcorn anymore.)

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved