$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 9

Protein and soy.

Posted By: Stephen (A+)
Date: Tuesday, 23 February 1999, at 2:51 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Dangers of Soy-follow the link-Stephen? (Rosemarie (A))

Thats not the way I make soy!!! And yes, cysteine (and taurine, and methionine I believe) are low in soy foods. Plant protein foods are not complete proteins. Eating fish, chicken and eggs (all allowed for us A's) will cover that base. As for it being carcinogenic, then why are the largest consumers of soy in the world have the lowest rates of cancer? Also, why do hundreds of scientific medical studies back this fact up??? As for a food lacking an amino acid (cysteine) make the rest of the protein "useless" shows the complete lack of physiological biochemistry that the author has. Because there is an amino acid missing the rest can be used in a million plus functions.

This is another unfounded attemt to smear soy. Good luck to them!! The only problem is some people may believe them. Thanks for bringing it up though.

Regards,
Stephen.

P.S I'll respond to the web site also.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved