$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 9

Great things are happening

Posted By: Steve Shapiro
Date: Monday, 22 February 1999, at 8:58 a.m.

In Response To: 'Even D'Adamo admits...' (Peter D'Adamo)

Peter,

I move in many circles on my healing journey. You greatly underestimate the impact your work is having on the consciousness of people.

For every person who reads this web, there are hundreds, if not thousands who do not. I am constantly meeting people in all walks of life who know that they are searching for the proper way to eat. When I introduce them to the concept of choosing foods based on blood type, they are drawn, as if by a magnet.

They previously have been of all definitions (Macrobiotic, vegetarian, Zoners, SAD'ers - Standard American Diet, - and folks who 'just know that this food pyramid thingy is just another government plot...), and they are seeking to feed their bodies in a way that is healthful to them. They are starting to realize that good health comes from the farm, and not the pill bottle. Now, they just need to figure out which farm to pick from.

These 'slams' are nothing more than the expressed frustration of very sick and very addicted people who will do anything to maintain their addictions (how dare you take my favorite food away!).

KNOW: That every negative article makes more and more people aware of this modality.
KNOW: That bad press is better than no press at all.
KNOW: There are thousands of people who are tuning into what you have started and are they are not aware of it.
KNOW: That most of your 'advertising' is word of mouth.
KNOW: That you are positively affecting not only our material lives, but equally, our spiritual selves.

Love,

Steve

PS: The most recent manifestation occurred this weekend. We were on a spiritual retreat. People noticed that Sharon and I had the most delicious homemade food, and that we ate flesh foods (many were vegetarians).

The discussions we had eventually found their way to our facilitator, who had been unsuccessfully trying for the last 7 months to find out his blood type.

Not even having read your book, he had heard the concept and discerned that this was the proper way for him to be nourishing himself. I was able to type his blood, and we got into several discussions about spiritual based medicine, vibration, and ER4YT concepts. Where once the flesh eaters where shunned by the vegetarians, people looked at us in a new way, seeking to understand.

Yes, great things are happening.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved