$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 9

Re: Goal Busters

Posted By: sc (O)
Date: Saturday, 20 February 1999, at 9:31 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Goal Busters (Gerry "O")

HI, Cindy and Gerry - a serious reply to your cute and funny posts (Cindy, it's so nice to hear about your happy valentine; feeling loved is a woman's best beauty secret!). As I lost/lose the weight, it hasn't been all over and all at once. Right now I'm having trouble remembering the exact pattern, but I remember posting something about how it seemed to be going from my head downward (or, it might have been, vice versa! - sorry!). I like to notice how different bodies store extra weight and wonder about the person's blood type (if it's someone I don't know). I notice some O's are like me, either all-over balloony or just kind of bull-like, mainly in the upper back/torso/gut (but relatively slim arms and legs). I notice some A's with a lot of hip/thigh massing. And the B's (maybe because so few) are really distinctive. The ones I know, the females, are all built on queenly lines anyway, and with extra weight they go to the valkyrie look, widening and large in the front (valkyrie voices, too, most of them - really can project!). Anyway, off that digression and back to the weight loss pattern: My face did start getting more definition almost immediately, my jawline coming back out from hiding; then the upper back/bull/football player thing began to melt off, along with a little of the upper gut (right under my ribs, above my waist): only after all of that did my waist/belly go down (more than a little bit that happened all over right at first - the water weight loss); now, most recently, the little bit of excess I was carrying on my thighs and legs (it never was noticeable) is melting off, too. The last 10 lbs or so I'm carrying are pretty much concentrated in my favorite weight-carrying place, where it makes me look like I'm a little bit pregnant - belly/waist/upper gut. But lately I have felt my waist/belly sort of sliding around INSIDE my jeans and pants, rather than pushing against them! That's major, even if it isn't registering on the scale yet. This area is VERY sensitive to what I eat: the way type A guts complain about avoids when they eat them is the way my waistline registers stuff I should avoid (or combinations, or quantities - sometimes it's a challenge to sort it all out). Good luck (and don't worry - go for a walk instead!) Love, sc

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved