$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 9

Re: Goal Busters

Posted By: Jan M (O-)
Date: Saturday, 20 February 1999, at 5:25 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Goal Busters (Michelle)

Hi Michelle and all-

Hey, Michelle, try the Mate Latte tea. It has chocolate flavor but no sugar and no other yukkies. It may help. If you don't know where to find it, e-mail me and I will give you the scoop.

This week has been pretty good. My A husband started the plan this week so it has been a little bit of a challenge, but not too bad. He, of course, lost oodles and gobs of weight this week and is happy about that. I lost another 2 pounds this week and I have now gone to the desk calander and set a 44 pound weight loss goal by my 44th birthday at the end of July. If I continue to lose 2 per week, it's more than do-able.

We "celebrated" last night and went out on a dinner date. We went for sushi, but the sushi bar was full so we opted for the sit down menu. BAD idea!!! I ordered a very innocuous looking thing - walnut shrimp - it was supposed to be a light garlic broth - NOT EVEN - it was like eating rice pudding with shrimp and walnuts in it - YUK. Hubby got eggrolls, he's an A and can do this. BUT, there was pork in them - even tho they assured us there would not be. Well, we got home after eating very little of what we ordered and still felt violated.

The good point is, he is already feeling the effects of eating avoids after one week of whole healthy eating. This is a good sign to me!!!!

So, this week's goal is to be able to do more exercise, get "Himself" enrolled in a yoga class which I will also attend and to continue to cook good whole healthy foods at home - no more eating out.

P.S. My mom is now on the plan too, an O age 72, and I have almost gotten her completely off of her coffee and ice cream. She's too tiny at 102 pounds and is afraid if she quits the ice cream, she'll just wither away. But she is sleeping better now, without the coffee, due to, I'm sure, the lower caffeine intake and also because she doesn't get up 3 to 4 times per night to void. So, I think we have another winner!!!

You all take care this week. Lots and lots of love and light and more,

Jan

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved