$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 9

Re: Goal Busters

Posted By: Michelle
Date: Saturday, 20 February 1999, at 4:01 a.m.

In Response To: Goal Busters (Loni)

I did ok this week except for giving in to EVERY single CHOCOLATE craving... I discovered Hershey Dark Chocolate Nuggets with almonds.....bad bad bad bad me.
I feel like I did *terribly* this week, although I exercised every day sometimes twice a day. Not real intense workouts, but workouts nonetheless.
The chocolate craving thing is killing me. I am down to NO other carbs (grains) at all...I just eat beef, fish and salads, and steamed or other raw veggies. I am not even eating sweet potatoes. And have not lost any weight. I crave chocolate after every meal, and in between meals! I have gotten some advice on our O mailing list as to taking calcium/magnesium supplement, maybe I am deficient in Magnesium, I will start the supplements on Monday. AND give up chocolate. I *know* what to do, I just feel like I lost my will power. I want to try getting into ketosis...I think I would probably be there if it weren't for the candy. I really really *really* want to lose those last 5 lbs. My clothes don't fit like I want them to. I was skinny as a vegan and now, I am dealing with people telling me all the time "...you've got BACK now!" and "...you're getting thick!" and comments of me looking "healthier" all the time, which that one I don't mind. I *know* I look healthier, people comment on my color (which used to be lacking in my face!), hair, skin, etc....but the weight comments are starting to hurt. I have gained between 5-10 lbs. Well, let's see...right now I am 136 I used to be 129. *sigh* I know that this is no national emergency...I am glad that I am healthy! Yes, I am thankful. VERY thankful. But I am one that used to have an eating disorder and weight plays a very important emotional role in my life. I don't know why, cause otherwise on this diet, I am soooooo happy!! I am emotionally UP UP UP all the time!!! This has taken almost 6 mos. on the diet to get like this, but I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything!! I am high on life it feels like! I know that this is way more important than my *weight* !!! But nonetheless, I am still hung up on the silly numbers. The comments from co-workers don't help. Oh well...Thanks for reading my probably incredibly boring post. I rambled....

SO, I think the goal for next week is NO CHOCOLATE!!!! aaaaaaaaaarrrrgh!
Thanks, it felt good to let a little steam go!

Love you guys!!!!! thanks!

Michelle :-) smiles, all

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved