$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 9

Re: Weight loss problem

Posted By: veera (O+)
Date: Monday, 29 March 1999, at 5:01 p.m.

In Response To: Weight loss problem (Bill (O+) Kehrman)

Hi Bill! Don't be afraid of that early weight loss. About four years ago, when I didn't know anything about ER4YT, I tried a low-carb diet, which was pretty close to an ER4YT diet for an O, and dropped 10 lbs in two weeks too. Of course, I was thrilled, not scared, but I recall Dr. D saying in one of the live chats (or somewhere on this website) that Os have a major weight loss in the beginning, more so than the other blood types, and that this is normal. I do think that muscle building, or bulking up is really the O way to go. When I was a real gym rat, toning felt like nothing, I went for real muscle growth, "pumping iron", it felt much better to push myself that far. Are you trying to tone because you are trying to avoid getting "too big"?

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved