$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 9

Re: JUMP STARTING WEIGHT LOSS

Posted By: Charlene O+
Date: Wednesday, 24 March 1999, at 5:55 p.m.

In Response To: Re: JUMP STARTING WEIGHT LOSS??? (Cindy (O+))

Hi Connie, Charlene O+ Here:

I am married, 8 months pregnant with a 4, 3, & 1 1/2yr old. Just a little backround since you are new to the site.

In order to jump start weight loss, I would definately take heed to the other answers, I used to work for one of those other diet companies as a medical consultant and I believe it is totally unrealistic for you to loose that much weight in 3 to 6 months. However, I have some really good news for you. ER4YT will give you more energy, you will definately feel healthier and it will help to redistribute your body weight because you may be carrying excess water in the form of bloating.

I would suggest you plan for deviations, after you get over the excitment of being on this fabulous diet, if you don't plan to carry snacks with you at all times or some kind of beneficial food, you will go to what you know and end up consuming an avoid which may cause you to retain water and inhibit your progress towards a better body.

Lastly, I would recommend you incorporate a regular enema using distilled water into your beauty routine or go and have a professional colostomy done. Remember if you decide to do one yourself to take a colon care product as needed to keep your body's healthy bacteria in hormonal balance. My experience has been, a clean healthy body will be motivated to work for and with you.

Take Care and Welcome to the Club!

Charlene O+

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved