$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 9

Re: Type Os and soy:Protein Powder

Posted By: SalG(O+)
Date: Wednesday, 24 March 1999, at 12:41 a.m.

In Response To: Type Os and soy (Robin (O+))

Hi Robin:

I believe you were the one who posted that you get your soy protein powder from Trader Joes. Is that correct? I found one on Long Island and gave the soy powder a try. I was a bit wary at first. My first forays into tofu didn't go well. I didn't feel so good the next day.

I can however enjoy the soy protein powder in a rice milk shake. No problems. It does "stay" with me a long time, which at first I thought was good. I wasn't hungry. But after reading Thomas' post about O's not digesting soy well, I think that might be the case. If the body can't digest a food well, doesn't that indicate an intolerance? Do you digest it well, or does it "stay" with you?

Since I seem to have found a soy product that I can take, I'll stick with it at few times a week, as I do think the benefits outweigh the problems.

I do have some questions. The container says not to use as a weight loss product. Do you have a shake every day? Alone or as a breakfast supplement? I suppose, if the shake is your sole breakfast and you happen to lose weight...

My goal is about another ten pounds of weight loss, but also to add some variety, and get the soy in as well. My wife is an A, and I am trying to get her to Eat-Right also. She still is not a believer, even after my shedding 25 pounds and it seems as many years.

Best Wishes
Sal(O+)

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved