$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Sinus problems - type 0

Posted By: Carrie
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 9:55 p.m.

I am following the O diet, and love it. My question is for my mom, she's O and has horrible sinus problems. She's had surgery to have polyps removed, but she still can't breathe very well on a daily basis. She also has trouble sleeping because she can't breathe. She's tried all of the perscription nose sprays and medications but nothing really helps for more than a week. I'm trying to convince her to do ER4YT, but she's very set in her ways. She eats mostly avoids and would have to totally redo her whole daily routine. I think the biggest offender is wheat, she eats a lot of wheat. Is wheat linked to mucus production? She eats very little dairy, only 1 piece of American cheese on bread every weekday, no other dairy products at all.

As far as weight loss/thyroid issues, she's very thin. She had cancer of the thyroid when she was a child so her thyroid was removed. So, what do you think? If I had some more info on how ER4YT would help her sinuses she would probably come aboard, but from what I've read dairy is linked to mucus, not wheat. I read the "A" part of the book and she really seems like an "A", they seem to be over-active mucus producers.

So, any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved