$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Multiple Types Menu Planning!?!?

Posted By: Lois S.(A+)
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 7:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Multiple Types Menu Planning!?!? (Ruthanne)

Yes it is nice to know I am not alone :)

I can see that this is going to be challenging. My family is interested in "trying" this and is willing to go along with it. I was "turned on" to ER4YT by hearing about it from someone whose opinion I trust highly. I had never heard about it before that, but it IMMEDIATELY made sense to me when the person who told me about it gave me the "basics" of the plan. I had tried to put my family on the "Fit for Life" program several years ago. I literally felt fantastic (the program emphasizes vegetables extensively and discourages the use of animal proteins although it doesn't say "DON'T" eat them) and didn't understand why everyone else kept complaining that there was no meat. My husband (B+) in particular, absolutely insists on having meat at nearly every meal.

Now I can see that it was his body telling him what it needed-just as MINE was saying "YES! YES!" to the vegetarian-style diet. I am glad I have a large supply of cookbooks (as well as recipes on the Net of course), because it looks as though I am going to need them! :)

I have found it interesting that my daughters' food likes and dislikes have been fairly consistent with their type. My oldest daughter was asking me why this and why NOT that, and I opened ER4YT to the "O" section and handed it to her. LOL Now she is constantly asking me "Is this okay for me??"

I have a "family history" of cancer, so this information has been especially intriguing to me - my mother was not much older than I am now when she was diagnosed with colon cancer - I would prefer to still be here and be healthy to see my great-grandchildren, so I do what I can to make sure of that!

Thanks yet again!

Lois

My website

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved