$title


Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.




View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8




Saddle 'er up and jump back on

Posted By: Jan (O-)
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 6:10 p.m.

In Response To: How do I get back on the diet? (Barbara Seljan)

Hi -
We all mess up a little sometimes. And as I have said to many - it's not what you do 5% of the time - it's what you do the other 95% of the time. Give yourself a break - you're human. But remember how good it feels to feel really good. With all of the stress you are under wouldn't you be in a better position to handle it all if you were back on ER4? I know you would - just like you know you would. So, first, no wheat. Then, no dairy or corn. Then the rest comes in a natural progression and you'll be back to doing the right stuff just like before. If you absolutely can't cook for yourself, pull the closest thing to ER4 off of the menu or even at a fast food - I had no choice but to go to the golden arches one Sunday - hadn't eaten all day and was with other folks. So, try to find anything on their drive thru menu without cheese or wheat or ???? So, I ordered the double cheese burger and a fork. I scraped off the cheese, threw out the bun and ate the burger and the lettuce and tomatoe. At least I had my red meat and veggie for the day!!! And I felt proud of myself for at least trying to do the ER4 as best I could. You can do it. We will all help. Love,
Jan


Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:



GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved