$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: How do I get back on the diet?

Posted By: Cindy (O+)
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 5:44 p.m.

In Response To: How do I get back on the diet? (Barbara Seljan)

Hey,

Don't beat yourself up. Join the Goal Busters. We all check in Saturdays reporting our success and the challenges we have had. It is fun and yes, it is kind of a support group!

I strated my first week with no wheat, 2nd no corn or potatoes, thirs was Christmas - ate too much of everything!! January came and I gave up coffee and cream, the next week I started exercising, the next week I ate meat, the next week I watched my portions, last week I added the vitamins and NOW!!!! I am a convert and loving it. Step by step is the way to the top!

Go for it, share your stories and remember your body is your temple!

Love Cindy

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved