$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Healthy Eating and Tanning

Posted By: GAIL
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 2:57 p.m.

In Response To: Healthy Eating and Tanning (Myles(O+))

I am with you the sun really doesn't hurt anyone and is healing, I'd say the problems stem from ones diet. I haven been out in the sun my whole life(i'm 61) and using oil with some drops of iodine for tanning always works for me, plus as an "O" I get my iodine fix needed for 'O's. If one travels you can see other countried where people are in the sun a lot do not seem to have problems of cancer of the skin, they have beautiful skin. Junk food diet could be one of the problems, makes sense to me.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved