$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: week four goal buster

Posted By: Gerry "O"
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 2:40 p.m.

In Response To: week four goal buster (Jan (O-))

Jan - your post killed me - LOL
First my board (as everyones) has been doing crazy things so I haven't seen or been following any problems with gallbladder that you have but all the best to you. As far as the attitude with the "ER4" - I love it. I too have been a "food addict" when it come to emotional blah blah blah. This program has me so on track that I feel any weakness SMASH I attack back (so unlike me) with protein and exercise. It is great! Good for us huh?!?!!
But anyway - my post disappeared from my week 5 goal bust progress - so....
I am following all HB some neutrals and avoiding all BUT coffee and cream. For me, its what works. The only thing again is my weight has NOT moved. No gain, no loss but I know things are moving around and muscle must be building because clothes are feeling great. I am happy and energized. I walk 4 miles a day and I know eventually (pleasssse) the numbers will begin to fade. All the years of yo yo craze dieting probably has damaged my metabolism - so I will be patient. -
thanks to all -
Gerry

Messages in This Thread

• week four goal buster
    Jan (O-) -- Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 4:53 a.m.
    • Re: week four goal buster
      Gerry "O" -- Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 2:40 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved