$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Goalbusters

Posted By: Eilene (O)
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 3:56 a.m.

Hello all you goalbusters,hope your week went well. I have made great progress this week with coffee this week, down to three cups the entire week. Just a couple of observations I have made that I thought I would share: On the days that I did have a cup, later in the day is when I would get headachy! I expected it would be just the opposite on the days I didn't have it. I have also determined that I have been consuming too much rice, even though acceptable ones, so I am going to try eliminating completely this week. The stiffness in my knees has actually increased. I did liver twice this week, fish 3 times, beef and chicken for the remaining meals, eggs twice, lots of veggies. I have been eating romaine every day on the diet and this week I only had it once and have been craving it like crazy so that is a must in the future. I have switched from Soy to rice milk and been taking calcium w/mag 3x's a day. I felt pretty energized all week until yesterday, just crashed! I noticed a need for less sleep and I did do some additional exercise with weights this week. This is an area I really need to get working on. Hope you all had a good week. Sorry for the rambling.
Eilene

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved