Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Goal Busters

Posted By: Kathryn C (0+)
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 2:53 a.m.

It's Sunday, I couldn't get here yesterday. I haven't seen responses this week from all the buddies. I didn't write last week. I didn't want to report that I did not do any exercise at all that week. I also did not lose any weight. This week I exercised 5 times and it did feel really good. I lost 2 more pounds, that makes a total or l5 lbs. I also ate more red meat this week. Felt much better. Breakfast is a problem. I eat an egg 4 times a week for breakfast. On the other three days I was eating cooked amaranth grains and soymilk. I noticed this week that one day when I ate this, I felt weird. I was not with it. My mind was like in a fog and I was irritable. Everything bothered me. I kept thinking about why I was feeling this way. I came up with the amaranth grain and soymilk. So, I am now thinking that the grain is not so good for me and that maybe soymilk is not good either. I didn't think that there were any avoids in the soymilk but I read the ingredients again and there is vanilla, malted cereal extract, dehydrated cane juice, tapioca flous, potassium cirate, carrageenan, guar gum, and xanthan gum. Now, I can only guess that most of these are avoids for type "0+". Meat for breakfast doesn't appeal to me yet. (I don't eat any other grains or soymilk at any other time.)
Has anyone tried kickboxing? Kathryn C

View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved