Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Protein and Blood

Posted By: Myles
Date: Sunday, 7 February 1999, at 12:50 a.m.

I was reading all the posts about protein and thought I'd throw my two cents in:

I currently eat over 200 grams of protein a day (weigh 209lbs with 7.5% bodyfat) and my blood is alkaline. Yes alkaline! Mind you, I do eat 6-8 servings of fruit and vegetables along with all the meat. I measure my blood once a month and it has consistently come up alkaline for the past 8 months. My blood was alwyas acid when I was a vegetarian. I guess I wasn't metabolizing all those grains.

Somtimes I get sick of cooking/eating all the animal flesh and have a little carb feast. Unfortuntely, my body takes three days to recover. The next time I decide to do this experiment I'll check my blood and I bet it comes up acid.

Regards,
Myles

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved