$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Gallbladder support

Posted By: Janet Berketa
Date: Friday, 5 February 1999, at 8:36 a.m.

In Response To: Gallbladder support (Jan (O-))

Hi Jan, I am a B, but I had a massive gallbladder attack in the spring of 1986 which put me floating on a demerol cloud in the hospital for a week. Perhaps I can be of help to you in your present situation. (I still have my gallbladder, by the way, in spite of several offers to relieve me of it.)

In 1986, ER4YT did not exist. The best information that came to me was Dr. Jonathan Wright's information in his book "Guide to Healing With Nutrition". I found that his gallbladder information was exactly right. Basically, he said to find out what foods you were allergic to, never eat it again, and you'd never need gallbladder surgery. SO, what I would do is this: eat only the HB foods for Os, absolutely avoid the avoids like the plague, and only use the neutrals when absolutely necessary. At the same time, drink a lot of water (not tea or juices) to help to clear toxins out of your system. Something that will help to cleanse the liver may help, like milk thistle and dandelion, if they are on your beneficial list.

I had also found taking choline with inositol was helpful. Doing as many of the various yoga twists will also help to release toxins from the liver/gallbladder area. Not just the classical twists, but postures like the triangle and the twisted triangle, the twisted half sitting forward bend (janu sirsasana), etc. Forward bends would also be helpful. Have you been experiencing pains or discomfort in the wee hours of the morning? Gallbladder strikes between 2 and 4 a.m. Not exactly convenient.

Anyway, good luck, and let me know if any of these suggestions are helpful.

Janet, in Toronto, Canada

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved