$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Joint Pain...

Posted By: Barbara Seljan
Date: Thursday, 4 February 1999, at 8:26 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Joint Pain... (Trudie)

I've been on the 0 diet for a year. When I first started I ate ONLY beneficial foods, and within a week all of my aches and pains went away. Gradually I added back some of the two times a week or less foods (NOTE: my ND does not subscribe to the notion that any of the foods are neutral; they are either beneficial, detrimential if eaten more than occassionally, or downright toxic). There seems to be a cumulative effect if you regularly eat too many foods in the "neutral" - NOT!- category.

By this winter I was back to having aches and pains and to craving sweets and carbohydrates. I find that I ache if I eat even the slightest bit of corn or wheat includng anything with corn syrup or corn starch, or soy sauce made with wheat. I had a bone scan, too, and I'm in good shape, but I do take 1,500 mg. calcium (with magnesium) a day. I also find that I do best with absolutely no sugar except what I get in fruit, and then I go easy on the fruit. I'm a negative scretor, which makes me particularly sensitive. Have you had a complete blood type test, including the M, N, L, and positive/negative secretor information. This provides a more accurate information regarding what foods are beneficial and which to avoid. The generic O diet is just that: generic.

Jams made with corn syrup would be a problem for me. My problem now is getting back on the diet. Can't seem to find the will to kick the carbo habit.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved