Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Zinc and Cardiomyopathy

Posted By: Brandan Thomas (O+)
Date: Thursday, 4 February 1999, at 5:47 p.m.

I was about to buy zinc on my lunch break today, on account of my enlarged heart, and Steve Shapiro's Food Lists say that zinc is an Avoid. A gentleman responded to my post a while ago, and said he met The Good Doctor at a book signing and said Dr. D suggested he take zinc supplements for his cardiomyopathy. I don't understand. What supplements should I take now, if zinc is no good for O's with this condition? Is cardiomyopathy unique to O men of African descent? If so, what can we do to make our hearts healthier. I forgot to mention, I am on 50mg of the beta blocker Atenolol.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved