$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Gallbladder support

Posted By: Annie
Date: Thursday, 4 February 1999, at 10:41 a.m.

In Response To: Gallbladder support (Jan (O-))

Hi Jan,
Last year when I was working in Sri Lanka, they allowed this trial from Americans to be included in the hospital. They called it hunzie therapy and it involved injecting intra muscular into specific acupuncture points with complex homoeopathics(not simplexes). I saw it as hit and miss therapy, however there were good results in some instances, but in exchange of energies esp. when your trying to help someone you often get improvements despite the therapy.
If your feeling like ---- well I would listen to your body and not continue with the treatment.
As an acupuncturist I would suggest the traditional way to stimulate or tone your gallbladder meridian.
there are many useful gallbladder herbs available, which can be taken to support your gallbladder not purge it and it turn make it more sick.
good health and best wishes
Annie

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved