$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

A few questions for Dr. D

Posted By: Tony (A)
Date: Tuesday, 2 February 1999, at 5:34 a.m.

Dr. D'Adamo,

Since going on the ER4YT diet after becoming ill a year and a half ago, I seem to be developing a lot of food allergies and sensitivities to a lot of the main Type A foods (soy, fruit, grains, nuts, seeds, etc), though I can't be sure if they are allergies or just some other symptom from my illness. Many times, especially when I'm very hungry, as soon as I take a first bite of something, I get weak, and a very dazed and pressured feeling in my head. This may pass, or last for hours.

Going on the theory that I may be suffering from food intolerances or allergies (causing this and many other symptoms), I looked back into your acrchives and read about Quercitin and Milk Thistle. I started on the quercitin about a month ago. But since I got ill, my stomach is so sensitive that I can't take anything on an empty stomach. I also can't seem to get pills down anymore. They all get stuck in my esophagus. So I've been taking querciting capsules, opening them, and mixing them with my food. Am I going to get any benefit from that? Are there any other options, like a tablet or a liquid? I had found and tried one tablet, but it contained a lot of citrus bioflavanoids (citrus makes me get hot and itchy all over) and non-ester vitamin C (my stomach can't handle that).

As for Milk Thistle, what would be the dosage on that? I would have the same pill taking and empty stomach problems as with quercitin, so I hope you take that into account. I did start drinking the tea, but I doubt I would be getting a high enough dosage that way. If I can, let me know how much to drink. That doesn't seem to bother my stomach.

Thanks for the help.

Tony

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved