$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Soy & O's

Posted By: maggie(o)
Date: Monday, 1 February 1999, at 7:19 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Soy & O's (BobL)

Are there many o's out there that are sensitive to soy and soy products?I am an o and I have lots of allergies. I've been a nonmeat eater for 7 years and ate alot of soy products and carbs. Ive been on this ER4YT way of eating for a week now . I have asthma and I feel a little clearer in the lungs . I haven't eaten anything wheat in a week and that is a big deal for me because I am a carb addict. I am eating chicken and turkey and a little beef but I couldn't handle the fish or seafood .I like the tofu hotdogs but I can't seem to find a veggieburger without wheat in it. So after one week I am breathing better but I am very itchy on my face and head like a mild allergic reaction to somethin that Im eating . Can my body be adjusting to meat again? The meat I'm eating is not from the health food store so could it be the chemicals in the meat? Anyone have any ideas? I wish you all well!

Messages in This Thread

• Soy & O's
    DV -- Sunday, 24 January 1999, at 3:45 p.m.
    • Re: Soy & O's
      becky(type A) -- Sunday, 24 January 1999, at 3:45 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved