Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Cold Air Works Wonders

Posted By: deborah (B+)
Date: Monday, 1 February 1999, at 5:54 p.m.

In Response To: Cold Air Works Wonders (jeanb)

Hi Robyn,

My B+ son used to get a case of croup/wheezy breathing every year. What really helped and appears to be compliant with er4yt is 1) Steam as everyone has suggested. 2) While in the steamy bathroom we had him drink apple juice with fresh lemon and liquid chlorophll. The combination of these 2 things worked quickly to restore clear breathing. 3) In addition, I gave him echinacea, garlic, vit C, and rubbed some Tiger balm into his chest. 4) I kept a pot of water steaming on a hot plate to which I added eucalyptus and thyme.

During his cleanse I fed him fruits and vegetable...if he ate at all. Fresh soups with strenghtening veggies. Lots of liquids and easy on the salt...constricting.

A great book is "How to Raise a Healthy Child Inspite of Your Doctor" by Dr. Mendelsohn. My son is 13 and just finished a round of flu/virus with heavy mucous. I tried the DGL licorice and Elecampane, both seemed to help with eliminating the mucous. Best wishes for a speedy "cleanse".
Deborah [B+]

Messages in This Thread

• Cold Air Works Wonders
    jeanb -- Monday, 1 February 1999, at 5:37 a.m.
    • Re: Cold Air Works Wonders
      deborah (B+) -- Monday, 1 February 1999, at 5:54 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:
www.generativemedicine.org

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved