$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Type "A" and Exczema

Posted By: Annie
Date: Monday, 1 February 1999, at 10:39 a.m.

In Response To: Type "A" and Exczema (O'Shana James -"A" blood)

O'Shana,
I hope I spelt your name correctly. It's imperative you stick to your blood type diet and work from the inside out.
I'm not sure how long you've been on the diet and how successful it is with you, but stick with it and stay clear expecially from all the dairy, wheat which is very irritating for your skin.
Cleanse your body slowly with liver support and liver herbs.
Take flaxseed or fish oils to strengthen the integrity of your skin.
I'm not sure how painful this is, but helping the dead cells of the skin to shed with mild skin brushing may help.
I find comfrey poultices are marvellous for many skin ailments - check your blood type for that one. In Australia our powers to be (with no brains) have made comfrey illegal, because it works to well and it freaks out the AMA and their cronnies.
I would do a supportive cleanse with herbs and supplements if required not a purge, give your body a chance to recover and replenish its energies and definately cut out the cortisone, antibiotics they are not the answer and are only sumounting the problem to greater heights.
try some acupuncture to reestablish the balance with the offending organs and meridians as it can work wonders.
good luck and good health
Annie

Messages in This Thread

• Type "A" and Exczema
    O'Shana James -"A" blood -- Monday, 1 February 1999, at 5:31 a.m.
    • Re: Type "A" and Exczema
      Annie -- Monday, 1 February 1999, at 10:39 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved