Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Type "A" and Exczema

Posted By: Annie
Date: Monday, 1 February 1999, at 10:39 a.m.

In Response To: Type "A" and Exczema (O'Shana James -"A" blood)

I hope I spelt your name correctly. It's imperative you stick to your blood type diet and work from the inside out.
I'm not sure how long you've been on the diet and how successful it is with you, but stick with it and stay clear expecially from all the dairy, wheat which is very irritating for your skin.
Cleanse your body slowly with liver support and liver herbs.
Take flaxseed or fish oils to strengthen the integrity of your skin.
I'm not sure how painful this is, but helping the dead cells of the skin to shed with mild skin brushing may help.
I find comfrey poultices are marvellous for many skin ailments - check your blood type for that one. In Australia our powers to be (with no brains) have made comfrey illegal, because it works to well and it freaks out the AMA and their cronnies.
I would do a supportive cleanse with herbs and supplements if required not a purge, give your body a chance to recover and replenish its energies and definately cut out the cortisone, antibiotics they are not the answer and are only sumounting the problem to greater heights.
try some acupuncture to reestablish the balance with the offending organs and meridians as it can work wonders.
good luck and good health

Messages in This Thread

• Type "A" and Exczema
    O'Shana James -"A" blood -- Monday, 1 February 1999, at 5:31 a.m.
    • Re: Type "A" and Exczema
      Annie -- Monday, 1 February 1999, at 10:39 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved