$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Some thoughts on weight and health

Posted By: Gail Orner
Date: Monday, 1 February 1999, at 7:00 a.m.

In Response To: Some thoughts on weight and health (Karla (O so O-neg))

Thanks for your great post Karla!

I, too, would like to see the board focus on the deeper issues of health. My experience is that by following ER4YT all of my health issues, including cancer and obesity, are healing due to incorporating the Type O diet into my life. This is why I've taken issue with, for example, threads that discuss uzing the Zone with ER4YT. Specifically, there was one recent thread wherein the person thought the Cook Right for Your Type book was "missing something" because it didn't include the usual dietary analysis (carb grams, fat grams, etc.) of the recipes making it difficult to figure out his or her "blocks."

ER4YT is a safe haven away from the diet madness. ER4YT is about freedom from the diet mentality prison that most of America has been sucked into. On ER4YT there is no need to weigh and measure, count grams of anything or feel like a failure any more because you can't comfortably achieve the ever-fashionable anorexic look.

ER4YT is about satisfying our bodies with foods that are biochemically compatible and in so doing giving our bodies and minds the chance to heal.

I think it comes down to trust and a choice. You can continue to focus on weight and trust the diet nonsence in whatever form it takes and in so doing chose methods of eating that have a 95% failure rate when it comes to the long-term weight loss you seek, or you can trust your body and use the information in ER4YT as a key to helping you do that.

Well, so ends my pontificating for this morning.

Have a lovely day, all.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved