$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Some thoughts on weight and health

Posted By: Robyn (0-)
Date: Sunday, 31 January 1999, at 5:58 p.m.

In Response To: Some thoughts on weight and health (Karla (O so O-neg))

I partly agree with you. Excess weight is really just another symptom of other things going on but for me it was the hook that got me interested. Its my most obvious problem and if other things clear up along the way I'll be happy about them too. Many, many of the posts on weight loss issues also contain other information and by reading them I've been led to other posts, sources, etc. that have opened my eyes tremendously.

You have no idea how much I look forward to your posts in particular. My primary focus is weight loss but I have learned SO MUCH by reading about your journey its incredible. Please don't apologize for focusing on one aspect more than the other - everyone needs different information at different times. We are all at a different stage of discovery, not right or wrong, good or bad, just different.

Sending smiles your way... Robyn

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved