$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: A New Germ Theory:echo's Hulda Clark

Posted By: Warren Hughes
Date: Thursday, 28 January 1999, at 4:41 a.m.

I have had personal experience with Hulda Clark and her theories. I challenge Ed Reich's speculative conclusions. I visited her clinic in November, 1998, and while there, had 23 teeth extracted. I did this because I talked to many people in her clinic with terminal diseases, cancers, tumors, and people who just wanted better health (with no life threatening disease) and found that her theories were right on target. I did not have a terminal disease or any life-threatening physical condition, nevertheless, in the face of the actual evidence, I saw the wisdom of extracting 23 teeth filled with heavy metal crowns and plastic inlays as a disease preventative measure. What is important, after a few weeks, allowing my gums to heal, I felt much better, with more energy, and an improved outlook on my overall health situation. My message: Beware of those who challenge Hulda Clark without carefully reading her books and gathering evidence from former patients who experienced the healing using her methodology. All I can say is, I know better, namely, disease is fundamentally a function of an accumalation in the body of parasites and toxins. Being appropriately aware of lectins helps in the healing process, but does not fundamentally solve the disease problem.

Warren Hughes

Messages in This Thread

• Re: A New Germ Theory:echo's Hulda Clark
    Warren Hughes -- Thursday, 28 January 1999, at 9:10 a.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved