Eat Right 4 Your Type®

Official Website Of Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo & The Blood Type Diet®

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Tofu and type B

Posted By: MichelleA (B+)
Date: Wednesday, 27 January 1999, at 10:40 p.m.

In Response To: Tofu and type B (Robert Saltzman)

Hi Robert,

Sorry I can't help, but I've been wondering about this one, too. I have been eating tofu about once a week with no apparent difficulty. Then again, there aren't any foods that give me a real obvious negative reaction. I noticed a few days ago in the new CR4YT that tofu is definitely listed as an "avoid" for we B's, but I remember reading (possibly in ER4YT, Ask Dr. D, or on this message board) that tofu was considered benign but not encouraged for us because of the concern we might replace the nore HB meats with it. I wish I knew whether the "avoid" status was due to that or to the discovery of an incompatible lectin as I would like to enjoy it occasionally.

Any enlightenment, Dr. D?!

MichelleA (B+)

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Need Help?

Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.

Personalized Living

A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®

Archive | Signup | Blog

Become a Patient

Center of Excellence in Generative Medicine (COEGM) is Dr. D'Adamo's main clinical facility. To schedule an appointment please visit:

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved