$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Oh, how I deplore all this purging, fasting NONSENSE!!!

Posted By: Karla (O so O-neg)
Date: Wednesday, 27 January 1999, at 9:36 p.m.

In Response To: Get Out Your Thinking Caps... NEED ANSWERS QUICK (Robyn)

Yo!

I've fasted, purged, done colonics, coffee enemas, meditated, affirmed, and even done Ayurvedic Pancha Karmas (don't lets even GO there!) over a span of 25 years, and I'm here to tell you--eating my red meat and veggies and truly doing my O diet has been the thing that has actually cured me. I know the kind of hole your Mom has fallen into--it's so easy to be snookered when you're ill. These purge-mongers are often very caring, loving, and otherwise intelligent people--but the purge mentality is very powerful. It's seductive. It pulls in many confused people, and it feeds on itself.

Understand that the purge mentality comes from a self-loathing, puritanical mindset, no matter how many lovely affirmations one does during a colonic. This type of health care stemmed from the bleeding, leeching, purging care people were given in the dark ages, and it had a huge resurgence in the early century, with Kellogg creating his health flakes to end people's "unnatural" sexual urges. Something about fiber in the colon cleansing out the "impure" thoughts. Oh, well, whatever.

Know that purging and poking and dosing CAN help in some instances--like when a person doesn't have a clue about lectins. But, eating right for your type is the way to create a body that doesn't need all this drastic and violent interference. Eat Right For Your Type! Put away that colemia board! Eat Right For Your Type! Get that coconut oil out of your nose! Eat Right For Your Type! Stop hating your body! Eat Right For Your Type!

Karla (don't be talkin' 'bout no purges!)

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved