$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

Re: Could it be new food sensitivities?

Posted By: Linda-O
Date: Wednesday, 27 January 1999, at 9:22 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Could it be new food sensitivities? (Nancy)

See my post above. If you are healing, you should have fewer food sensitivities, not more. If you are not healing, something else is going on that you have not fixed. Have you been checked for parasites? Check with your MD, but then check with a naturopath, as well. By parasites I mean virus, bacteria, yeasts, or multi-celled organisms(worms). MD's usually only check for the latter and turn their noses up at the suggestion of a yeast problem (at least that was my experience). Have you tried probiotics? By that, I mean beneficial bacteria supplements, particularly soil-based organisms.

I was diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome. Irritable bowel syndrome means basically that the MD doesn't know what causes the symptoms, so he gives it a name. That makes him feel better. I began following ER4YT and discovered that a good deal of my problem was caused by food - wheat, dairy, and beets were particularly problemmatic. I was feeling better, but my gut still hurt. Then I began to supplement with probiotics, particularly the brand I mentioned above. Now I can say that I no longer have the "irritable bowel syndrome". I might get an occasional bout when I eat the wrong thing or catch a virus, but the gas, cramping, diarrhea, weight loss, depression, are not a constant occurrance and worry. The change was so dramatic that I attribute it to the probiotics.

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved