$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 8

I vote scam

Posted By: Steve Shapiro
Date: Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 11:33 p.m.

In Response To: Noni (deb)

There is only one substantiated piece of research that has been performed on an extract of one species of "noni," that was done on mice, that showed that it might have some anti-cancer properties.

Substantiated rumor is that true Polynesian people cut the stuff down and burn it, seeing no medicinal value in it what-so-ever.

The product is sold in typical MLM fashion, with high powered babble of miracle stories of alleged illnesses being cured.

Anything in this universe is possible, and it is possible that some people may have had a 'cure' to their illnesses, we will never know about the many people who had no benefit, or were made sicker as a result of taking any of these 'miracle products.'

As somebody who is living with a life-threatening autoimmune disease, prior to startig to Eat Right 4 My Type, I spent thousands of dollars on both allopathic and natural remedies. None cured me, a few helped (barely), most had no effect, and a few made me sicker.

I eventually issued a challenge to MLM'ers on UseNet. Put up or shut up. Send me your product for free. If it works, and I'm cured, I'll pay you 5x the going rate, and become a professional mouthpiece for your product, grattis.

Only one taker, for some aloe juice that was so full of preservatives and artificial flavorings I declined to try it.

Enough of my rambling. Suffice it to say, I believe that it is what you do, not what you take, that leads to health. In this case, it's EATING the diet for our blood types.

best wishes,

steve shapiro

Food Lists

Messages in This Thread

• Noni
    deb -- Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 11:33 p.m.
    • Re: Noni
      victoria -- Monday, 1 February 1999, at 12:46 p.m.
    • I vote scam
      Steve Shapiro -- Tuesday, 26 January 1999, at 11:33 p.m.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved